St. George Snow
10:58 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I love St. George snow. I've gone through my whole life loving snow and wishing we would get it every winter. When I was looking for a teaching job after I graduated, I applied to all the northern schools becuase I wanted to live in a place with snow! Well, last Christmas up in Salt Lake cured me of this, and I now appreciate St. George snow. It comes down beautifully, and every once in a while, will stick. When it does, we go out and make tiny snow men, and then by late afternoon, IT'S GONE!!! No shoveling sidewalks and driveways, no walking in it for the next week, or month. IT'S GONE!!! and we can go back to playing outside with just a jacket, instead of boots, gloves, heavy coat, snow pants, hat etc.
So, last Saturday we woke up to a lite layer of snow on the ground. Ethan kept asking to go out and play in the snow. So I got his coat on and let him go out a throw a few snowballs. He loves the snow. Ella, I kept inside. She DOESN'T like snow!! Ahhhh, like mother like daughter!

So, last Saturday we woke up to a lite layer of snow on the ground. Ethan kept asking to go out and play in the snow. So I got his coat on and let him go out a throw a few snowballs. He loves the snow. Ella, I kept inside. She DOESN'T like snow!! Ahhhh, like mother like daughter!






0 comments:
Post a Comment