Charles' Birthday!

1:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Charles' birthday was Saturday November 7th.  His parents came over and watched the kids so we could go out to dinner and have a game night with some friends.  First they game him a present...





 The kids love helping him open his presents...



a new scripture case and a bucket of creamed honey...Yummo his favorite!

I wanted to take him someplace new and nice...but we left too late to go to Red Lobster...so we drove around a little and found this place...the Tokyo Grill...

The chef cooks your food right in front of you...and it was the best Japanese food I'd ever eaten!





 I didn't get his first flame burst in front of us, so I got it at the next table...


It was a very cool experience and very yummy!  Happy Birthday Charles!  I love you!

0 comments:

Archive

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile