Family Christmas Parties
4:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
As in years past, we had 3 family parties in a row, Friday night, Saturday morning, and Saturday Afternoon. The first was the Ken Frost Christmas Party. We had pizza and bread sticks for dinner then opened presents! The kids were so excited with what they go and played with their toys constantly!
Ariana is about to open her present...and she screamed a lot after she opened it.
Passing out more presents...
This is what Charles' niece got...He grew up in the house behind us and was Jared's good friend growing up. I was way excited to see this! I'm so glad he's doing so well!
The next party was the Arnell Christmas Breakfast. After the breakfast we had a shower for Aubrey. I loved this dress! It ways U of U rugby!
The last party of the day was the Lane Christmas Party.
It was quiet, but the kids got to decorate cookies...
They had a lot of fun doing it! All the parties were so fun. We loved seeing all our families and being able to reconnect.
Passing out more presents...
This is what Charles' niece got...He grew up in the house behind us and was Jared's good friend growing up. I was way excited to see this! I'm so glad he's doing so well!
The next party was the Arnell Christmas Breakfast. After the breakfast we had a shower for Aubrey. I loved this dress! It ways U of U rugby!
The last party of the day was the Lane Christmas Party.
It was quiet, but the kids got to decorate cookies...
They had a lot of fun doing it! All the parties were so fun. We loved seeing all our families and being able to reconnect.













0 comments:
Post a Comment