"Tis the Season!

2:52 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
December is here!  I still can't believe we are now at the last month of the year.  This year has gone so fast!


 She's just too cute!  And this is her favorite skirt.  She will wear it whenever she can and ask if it's clean everyday and if she can wear it.  (In fact she's looking at this picture right now and just said "Mom, is my flower skirt all dry?")

This is such a fun tradition for Eagle Mountain...Santa on the fire truck!  The first Saturday in December Santa rides around all the streets in Eagle Mountain and throws out candy!  We can hear the sirens so we're outside watching for him way before he actually gets to our street...




 We can hear him!

 Cheeeese!

 Here he comes!!


 Yay!  He's coming!!



 There he is!  And they all got some candy!





I honestly think I get as excited about it as the kids!


0 comments:

Archive

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile