November Sillines...

2:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Alayna wanted a dress-up on.  But then she wouldn't hold still so I could get a good picture!  She was so cute though.  She loves to play whatever her sisters are playing.  






The first snow came to out house November 10th!  The girls were so excited and insisted on going out and playing in it.  It didn't last very long before they came in asking for hot cocoa.  They were sure cute though.








 we had some little snow boots for Alayna too...she didn't last very long either...




Elizabeth bumped her lip in the tub and got a little teeny tiny spot of blood.  After I got her dressed she disappeared for a few min. and came back looking like this...


 She literally had 3 band-aides on and was getting ready to do more!
It started to itch so she ripped it off about an our later.



Search and Destroy.  She opened a big bag of elastics, dumped them all over the floor and then proceeded to throw them!  Yup...she's getting older more curious and more able to get into things!






I couldn't resist this picture of Alayna sleeping with an arm over her panda.  I love her cute bum sticking up.



0 comments:

Archive

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile